RasPiO Analog Zero
RasPiO Analog Zero’s campaign closed today with amazing results proving once again that Alex from RasPi.TV knows one thing or two about Kickstarter.
For those who don’t know yet about this project, you can find information at the via this link.
The RasPiO Analog Zero is a Pi Zero-sized board you can use with GPIO Zero to…
- read up to 8 analog inputs at once
- make a weather station
- make a digital thermometer
- make a voltmeter
- use potentiometer dials for control and display
- read analog sensors or voltages
- make your own embedded device with minimal footprint
Check out the video below to know more about the Analog Zero